Welcome to MomsCorner! This website is for moms and moms-to-be to enjoy conversations on the topics that matter to them most.
Please note that some conversation topics discussed on MomsCorner are not appropriate for children. This website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. By using this website, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.
What To Do:
- Have a great time connecting with other moms: share information, advice, support – and your best stories!
- Always be respectful to other members – especially when you disagree on something. Especially then.
- Create great content that is yours -- and only yours -- to post.
- Use the privacy settings as you see fit to control the privacy of your experience.
- Report inappropriate content that violates these guidelines and our Terms of Service whenever you see it. We need you to help us watch this community and keep it safe and welcoming for all our members. If you see something that you are sure violates these guidelines, please report it and we will review it as quickly as possible. Flagged content reports in a member-owned group will go to the group owner(coming soon). You can also contact the MomsCorner Team directly by clicking here.
- Report members when you are sure their activities or behavior on our site are violating these guidelines, our Terms of Service, if you believe they are impersonating another person, or if you believe they have not met the requirements for joining MomsCorner, and we will investigate the situation as quickly as possible.
- Stay safe online. Be careful about what information you share online and never post anyone else’s personal information.
- Please post in English so everyone can understand what you’re saying and join the conversation.
- MomsCorner is a new website. Help us create a great experience for moms by sharing your feedback with us here.
What Not To Do: (Click on the links below for more information.)
- Don’t post anything that is offensive or violates our Terms of Service.
- Don’t personally attack other members.
- Don’t post copyrighted, confidential, illegal, or prohibited material.
- Don’t overshare personal information.
- Don’t post spam of any kind.
- Don’t impersonate anyone.
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t ignore these guidelines – your account could be cancelled.
Don’t post anything that is offensive or violates our Terms of Service.
Any content that's “patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind; threatening, harassing, abusive, indecent, obscene, discriminatory, illegal, profane, defamatory, libelous, or not true” has no place in the MomsCorner community. MomsCorner reserves the right to remove any member content that we feel violates the spirit of our community with or without warning.
The following are NOT allowed:
- Posting offensive language or adult content in any part of any public area of the site including: member images, member names, member profile pages, conversation topics and posts, updates, group titles, group descriptions, and group images. (Appropriate images of breastfeeding, births, and young children are OK.)
- Posting or linking to any images that display nudity, abortion imagery, or violence of any kind.
- Posting a link to any executable file.
Don’t personally attack other members.
Any overt nastiness, slurs, personal insults, name-calling, stereotyping, and hate speech directed at other members will not be tolerated. Expressing opinions, discussing controversial topics, and engaging in vigorous debates are welcome -- but always be ready to agree to disagree respectfully.
Don’t post copyrighted, confidential, illegal, or prohibited material.
Only post content that is yours to post. Taking credit for other people's content is not allowed -- that includes text, videos, and photos. If you'd like to share a video that isn't on YouTube or a photo that isn't yours, make sure you give credit to both the site and the photographer you got the image from (both links and attribution) to acknowledge them and credit them for their work. If you don't have permission from the original owner to post their content, they, of course, have the right to ask it be removed, and valid requests to remove content will be honored.
Don’t share personal information that could jeopardize your safety.
Always be careful when sharing personal information online – your personal information and anyone else’s. Don't post personal information like your email address, phone number, or home address. MomsCorner is not responsible for anything that happens off the website, even if it is a continuation of a site discussion or event initially organized on the site. Use MomsCorner privacy settings to control who can see your member profile and always be careful about what you post publicly on the site.
MomsCorner is for your personal use only. Selling products or services, and promoting your business to other members is prohibited and may result in the termination of your account.
Prohibited spam posts include:
- Advertising work-at-home businesses
- Job opportunities
- Soliciting donations for charities or charitable causes
- Products or services that you are profiting from
- Posts with affiliate links
- Posts promoting website or blogs that you directly profit from
- Contest or sweepstakes promotions
- Posts soliciting or advertising the availability of children for adoption
- Posts asking members for help in the form of money, gifts, or donations, other than to discuss the missions of recognized non-profit organizations
- Members are allowed to include *one* link to their blog or website in the “Me online” section of the member profile page, and advertising is allowed in groups where group owners have allowed it, in response to requests from members, and when group owners promote their MomCorner groups.
Don’t post multiple posts.
Duplicate posts posted in error will be removed, but any spamming across the MomsCorner website will not be tolerated and will result in the termination of your account.
Do not create more than one MomsCorner member account.
MomsCorner members are only allowed one member account per person. If we discover you have multiple member accounts and are using them to violate any of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service, all of your accounts may be terminated.
Do not impersonate anyone.
MomsCorner members may opt to use their real first and last names as their display names. Any member who creates a member name to impersonate anyone for any reason, risks having their account terminated.
Don’t do anything illegal, participate in any criminal activities, or encourage anyone else on MomsCorner to do so.
Any posts we believe or suspect are criminal or illegal in nature will be removed – including posts linking to sites that we believe contain criminal or illegal activity. Any behavior or conduct that we suspect is illegal or which poses a threat of illegal activity will be reported to the proper authorities. We will cooperate fully with authorities to prosecute anyone who breaks the law while using MomsCorner.
We will always do our best to monitor our community but we cannot be held responsible for determining if any member has broken the law. If you see any member posts, behavior, or conduct on MomsCorner that you believe are illegal or criminal in nature, you can report them to the proper authorities to determine if illegal or criminal activity has taken place on our site.. We will then cooperate fully with any authorities who contact us.
We take our Community Guidelines very seriously and expect you to as well. MomsCorner reserves the right to remove any post or terminate a member account that we feel violates these rules or the spirit of our community at our own discretion, with or without warning. Discussions of our website’s policies are welcome by email only. Please contact the MomsCorner Team here.
Just a few more important things to know
The MomsCorner Team cannot and will not look at every post, image, or comment on the site nor do we or can we guarantee the behavior and integrity of every MomsCorner member. If we see any content or member behavior we believe violates our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service, we will review the situation and take appropriate action as quickly as possible.
When you flag any content or report a member to us that you believe has violated our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service, we will review your report as quickly as possible and take appropriate action when necessary.
When you are in a group run by a MomsCorner member and flag any content in that group, your report goes to the group owner of that group (coming soon). Member-owned groups must adhere to the MomsCorner Group Guidelines and Terms of Service but group owners are also responsible for adding and enforcing their own guidelines. Group owners can remove conversations, posts, and members from their groups (coming soon). If you are a group owner and you have a question about running your group, please join the MomsCorner Group Owners Group, or contact the MomsCorner Team for assistance. If you are a member of a member-run group and don’t believe it is being run in adherence to MomsCorner policies, please contact the MomsCorner Team here as well. In MomsCorner-owned groups, or anywhere else on the MomsCorner site, abuse reports are reviewd by the MomsCorner Team.
Please note that MomsCorner guidelines and policies may be revised without prior notice. We are always interested in hearing what you have to say about them, and happy to incorporate any constructive feedback into future revisions. If you have any questions or comments about our Community Guidelines – or any of MomsCorner’s policies, we'd like to hear from you. You can contact the MomsCorner Team here.
The MomsCorner Team
Sharing the wisdom of motherhood one question at a time.
Don't have an account? Join now
Please check your email and click on the activation link to get started! If you don't receive an email within a few minutes, check your spam folder.